22.19. Release 0.156
- Fix potential correctness issue in queries that contain correlated scalar aggregation subqueries.
- Fix query failure when using
AT TIME ZONEin
- Add support for quantified comparison predicates:
- Add support for ARRAY and ROW that contain
- Add support for filtered aggregations. Example:
SELECT sum(a) FILTER (WHERE b > 0) FROM ...
- Add a variant of
from_unixtime()function that takes a timezone argument.
- Improve performance of
GROUP BYqueries that compute a mix of distinct and non-distinct aggregations. This optimization can be turned on by setting the
optimizer.optimize-mixed-distinct-aggregationsconfiguration option or via the
- Change default task concurrency to 16.
- Add support for legacy RCFile header version in new RCFile reader.
iso8601data format for the
These are backwards incompatible changes with the previous SPI. If you have written a plugin, you will need to update your code before deploying this release.