22.114. Release 0.83
- Raptor now enables specifying the backup storage location. This feature is highly experimental.
- Fix the handling of shards not assigned to any node.
- Fix resource leak in query queues.
- Fix NPE when writing null
ARRAY/MAP to Hive.
json_array_get() to handle nested structures.
UNNEST on null collections.
- Fix a regression where queries that fail during parsing or analysis do not expire.
JSON type comparable.
- Added an optimization for hash aggregations. This optimization is turned off by default.
To turn it on, add
optimizer.optimize-hash-generation=true to the coordinator config properties.